JBlueLineME - Mobile Edition
- 1.0.0 - 9 June 2007
- Initial public release.
- 1.0.1 - 17 June 2007
- Father's Day release. Updated the internal libraries. Internal libraries will be updated with each new
release from now on as part of the build process.
- 1.1.0 - 25 June 2007
- Separated out the
package code from the 'standard' installation so that the software would install on the LG KG800 mobile
phone. This device's Java VM does not degrade gracefully as expected when this package is not supported.
Hence there are now two separate installation packages,
'standard' and 'fileconn'.
- 1.2.0 - 16 July 2007
- Fixed a bug when trying to change the bell to be traced when it was 10 or more before quitting and then
restarting the software. Also a fix for non-display of 'Display' preferences on some models of phone.
- 1.3.0 - 17 July 2007
- Added the code necessary to make the bell selection keys work correctly when ringing, which failed on
some models of phone.
- 1.4.0 - 21 July 2007
- Fixed a bug where the aspect ratio on the 'Display' preferences form did not update after selecting a
different method from the library.
- 1.5.0 - 10 August 2007
- Automated the reduction of the number of columns in the line display when the selected method is changed
such that the number of leads is reduced sufficiently to merit fewer columns. Usually the number of
columns is limited to half the number of leads. This also works when editing the place notation and
reducing the number of bells.
- 1.5.1 - 23 August 2007
- Amended 'About' information by removing memory use details. These two lines had inadvertently become
false information by becoming static text on the dialogue box rather than dynamic and current. They
were not important enough to correct and keep.
- 1.6.0 - 9 October 2007
- Fixed the missing "Edit Calls" menu item in 'Numbers' and 'Grid' display.
- 1.7.0 - 23 February 2008
- Differential methods (not Differential Hunters) will now have one bell displayed in each working set when
the display options are automatically changed for newly selected methods.
- 1.8.0 - 4 June 2008
- Implemented a workaround for Nokia 6110 Navgator devices. The application does not save settings on exit
as it takes too long. This appears to be a Nokia
RecordStore implementation problem.
The problem is bound to be wider spread than a single device, possibly all Series 60 devices. More data
is required to establish the breadth of the problem, and the best way to test for affected devices and
hence when to implement this workaround.
Fixed a bug that occurs when expected method collections are missing from the internal resources (compiled
Now, if the resource cannot be found, the collection is now skipped without the application hanging.
This occured recently when the 'A4' library (Alliance Minimus) was recently removed from the libraries
incorporated into this software at compilation.
- 1.8.4 - 29 July 2008
- Amended about box to display Manifest properties so that the version number is now present. Also amended
the zoom in and out menu items to be compatible with the MicroEmulator applet.
- 1.9.0 - 5 August 2008
- The registration menu item now gets removed from all menus (line, numbers and grid views) after entering
your registration details, not just the menu used in the line view. When ringing a method, prior to
starting to ring the "resume" menu item is now displayed instead of the "pause" menu item. This allows
you to start ringing with this menu item, particularly useful for phones that display it prominently on
its own button.
- 1.10.0 - 14 August 2008
- Discovered a minor bug in the setting of preferences. When out of range values were specified, although
they were caught and never used, the relevant text field was not updated. The speaker volume now default
to the maximum allowed value. Some mobile phones are very quiet at half volume to the point where
notification beeps were inauduble.
- 1.11.0 - 26 August 2008
- Amended the layout during ringing to better accommodate small (mobile phone) screens.
- 1.12.0 - 17 February 2009
- (Almost) Fixed the software to work with Blackberry devices. The thumb-wheel events generated are not those expected
by the J2ME standard libraries. Additional code now decodes those keys courtesy of a keen customer, thank you!
- 1.13.0 - 10 March 2009
- Finally fixed the software to work with Blackberry devices. Now you can ring the method as well as scroll the blue line.
Additional testing provided remotely courtesy of another keen customer, thank you!
- 1.14.0 - 3 January 2010
- Fixed a bug with derivation of calls for methods like Grandsire Minor.